Spring Training is in Full Force
The spring market is rapidly approaching and Royal LePage Team Realty Realtors® will be ready. With a full schedule of trainings available, we believe in professional development and our team is always learning. Whether you are a new agent just starting out or an experienced agent looking for a refresher or new information, there is something for everyone!
Training for the Day to Day
Let’s face it, there are a lot of things to learn as a Realtor® when it comes to the day to day operations of your business. Whether it’s inputting a listing on Matrix, managing your paperwork with Nexone/Faltour, or ensuring that you follow best practices in all aspects of your business, we have developed these trainings to help you. Here are just a few that we are offering this month:
- Matrix and Geowarehouse: Whether you are inputting a new listing, updating information, or confirming the title of a property, it is important to know how to use these systems correctly and efficiently.
- Forms and Clauses Overview: Ensure that all your paperwork is perfect and that you are completing all the necessary paperwork for every listing and transaction.
- Best Practices for Everyday Compliance: As a real estate sales professional, it is your responsibility to stay informed of your legal and ethical responsibilities. Discussion topics include: handling pre-emptive offers, commission rebates, multiple offers and commission reductions, stigmatized properties and more.
- Negotiation Skills: Created by Royal LePage Team Realty, this training module will assist you in understanding the key elements of a successful negotiation and provide you with tools, tips, and techniques to negotiate the best deal for your clients.
Grow your business
If you are a real estate sales professional looking to grow your business, there are a variety of trainings available to help you take it to the next level. Networking, growing your referral network, marketing, and new revenue streams are all covered. Take a look at these examples:
- Ongoing Richard Robbins and Buffini training: These trainings, offered in-house, are often multi-week and will help you take your referral based business to the next level.
- Thrive in an Evolving Industry: The Canadian real estate landscape is changing and the workshop focuses on how Realtors® can bring to the forefront their value, enhance their technological skills, and demonstrate to clients why working with the leading Canadian brand in the industry is advantageous to them.
- Creating Marketing Pieces Using Canva: Did you know that there is a free program out there that you can use to create customized and professional looking graphics? Learn more about all that Canva can do for your marketing strategy.
- Working with Builders/New Construction: Get a better understanding of the home building process and discover the value a Realtor® can provide to new home buyers in order to expose yourself to a whole new revenue stream.
Handling more challenging situations:
As a Realtor®, there are some situations that arise that are more challenging than others. These situations require attention to detail and knowledge. Get ahead of it with these great trainings covering some of the most common of these issues:
- Commission Objection Handling: With so many other options available to buyers and sellers these days, it is important that you are prepared to show your value when questioned about commission.
- Multiple Offers: With more and more Ottawa properties going into multiple offers these days, do you know what you need to do to ensure that your buyers or sellers are protected?
These are just a few of the amazing training being offered on a daily basis to Royal LePage Team Realty agents. Make sure to check the website, and check it often, to see what is coming up.